Well, well, well. It's been quite awhile since I last posted here on my Blog.
I actually spent quite a few hours yesterday going thru all of the posts and cleaning them up for grammar and I added more consistent look. I changed some fonts and sizing to bring an easier to read style and I played around with some of the colors shown.
I plan to keep using this Blog for personal writings, opinions, off the cuff stories and observations, family life and non-ministry related topics. However, I am in the process of creating a new Blog for only Ministry related topics and discussions. Mission work from a lay persons point of view will be of primary focus and the ability to offer a platform to share what I do for my Ministry supporters, family, friends and public all the while being safe and secure in my writings is of the upmost importance!
Please keep this new endeavor in your prayers as I seek to serve Him in this digital space!
No comments:
Post a Comment