Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Update on E3 and God's calling to Missions...

I am in the final stages of the Application phase for Full Time status with E3 Partners Ministry. I have filled out an 11 page application and sent it in. I have completed 3 phone interviews from E3 individuals  in the US and Thailand. As of this week, my future is now in the hands of the Hiring Committee at E3. 
So what happens next? If I am "Hired" - I will then fill out more paperwork (probably online) then prepare to attend several trainings in Texas and Arkansas. One of the classes will be a Ministry Partner Development course that will teach me how to raise the necessary monies to fund my Expeditions/Mission trips and have a small salary at the same time. 

This is a big change to the Foister family lives. I am used to a 9-5 job with an hourly wage. This job will entail a LOT of leaning on God's grace and trust that He will provide. 

I am so thankful to have the support of my wife Pam and son Daniel. Many prayers have been said and I appreciate every one! 

I will update more when I find out whether or not I am a Church Planter with E3 Partners Ministry!

No comments: